We're serving more than 10 million visitors!

Three-Rivers-Park-Maps.jpgThree Rivers parks and trails had more than 10 million visitors in 2013! The Metropolitan Council recently released its 2013 use estimates for all regional parks and trails, and the growth in Three Rivers park and trail use continues to outpace the overall region. In fact, Three Rivers users now account for well more than one out of every five visitors in the entire metro area, and that does not even include the 250,000 visits to our golf courses. An estimated 57 percent of our total usage is at our many parks and facilities, with the remaining 43 percent on our extensive trail system. If you're a statistical buff like me, check out the Metropolitan Council’s complete annual use estimate for 2013.

Do you like this post?
John Gunyou
Three Rivers Parks Board Chair